Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday

Today was a good day. Sasha took 2 great naps today (like always), Lucas was in school for 3 hours (time to myself) and then he had a buddy come back home with us. So, Lucas played with his buddy, I got some one on one time with Sasha and get this, I got an almost 4 year old, a 3.5 year old and a 7 month old to take a nap at the exact same time! It was HEAVEN!!! Lucas and Sasha usually nap at the same time in the afternoon (1:30-3:15) but with his friend here, I didn't know what would happen. To my delight nobody put up a fight and went straight to bed at the appropriate time. Then they ALL woke at 3:30! Can you believe it? I was on cloud 9. I got some laundry done, the house 1/2 picked up, the dishes done and got in a little free time for myself (AKA....catching up on reality TV). ;)

The only bad part to today was when Lucas got his 3 fingers crushed underneath a VERY heavy vase that was falling. He ran into a table while he was playing with his buddy and the vase fell (filled with beads) and I think landed on his fingers which were on the floor. OUCH! Poor baby. His one nail is black and blue and he's still hurting tonight. If he's not better tomorrow I'm going to take him to the doc to make sure nothing is broken. I don't really think it is but I don't want to assume that they aren't. Anyway, he's okay just a little bruised. Okay, VERY bruised.



Anyway, here is the freebie #4 I was talking about yesterday.




Dowload Here.


It's another QP using a kit from http://www.nanas-attic.blogspot.com/ If you haven't been to her site, please pay her a visit. She has the most gorgeous kits. I think she's my favorite designer. Her kits are SO versatile. She only charges $6 for a 3 month membership. Can you believe that? I think if you sign up before the end of September she'll add a month in for free! That's 4 months of kits for $6! She designs 3-5 kits per month for her members. So let me do the math... 9-15 COMPLETE kits for $6. What a steal! And if you join now...an extra 3-5 MORE kits! WOW. Can anyone beat that? Doubt it. Please go check her site out. It's amazing! http://www.nanas-attic.blogspot.com/

Edited to add...this is her "Color Splurge" kit. (Thanks Lisa!)


Here is my layout with it. Just another day at the park with my son and my husband. The love!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the quickpage. Cute layout. I also love Anita's kits.

Anonymous said...

I love it but couldn't get the link to work....says not valid.

Lisa said...

I can't seem to find Anita's kit on my DVD that this QP matches...could you please tell me the name of the kit? Thanks for all the great QP's you share!!