Saturday, September 15, 2007

Quick Quick Quick...

I just have a quick moment this morning before I go downstairs to make my caramel apple pie for our football party this afternoon. I thought I'd post a QP before the day got too long.

Here is another one from Nanas Attic. It's her baseball kit. I don't think it's available any longer but I bet she'll bring it back sometime this year. I don't know though. This QP will be good for those of you that just got through with your childs baseball/softball season. YEA! Enjoy!
You can download this QP HERE.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful QP's! I am one of the lucky ones that has all of Anita's kits and your QP's are such a great addition to them!! That caramel apple pie sound soooo good! Enjoy the party!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

myscrapbook said...

Love your QPs.tfs