Saturday, October 13, 2007

New QP to start off your weekend right!

Hello all! I have an adorable QP for you today (well, I think so). It's from Ellie over at SugarSnapScraps. I used her newest FREEBIE kit, "Annabelle". Isn't it adorable? I swear, this girl comes up with some awesome stuff. She just added her alpha to this kit but I made the QP before she released that. I couldn't wait to use it! So, if you want to add some alpha to this QP, go snag it now! The entire kit is gorgeous. As always, leave her a little love and let her know I sent you over there. As a designer myself (LOL) I like to know where people heard about my freebies. (Oh and a quick Thank you to Ellie herself for so graciously granting me permission to create QP's with her kits. I'm so excited about this I can't say it enough!). xoxo


You can download it HERE

4 comments:

patchas said...

Its lovely, but I can't get the image to come up in 4shared. Anyone else having this problem?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous QP, thankyou so much for sharing it with us. :-D

patches, its ok you can still download it without the image being visible. Its a lovely QP isnt it. :-D

Anonymous said...

I downloaded this Annabelle QP from Sugar Snap Scraps and found my way to your blog. I like what I see and will definitely come back another day to check through it all. Thank you for the QP!

Shell said...

Thanks so much I love your QPs & Im just getting caught on them. However I can't get this one to load, the image just hangs & never opens.