Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Baby Bundle Papers

Well, here are the Baby Bundle papers. I hope you like them. I had a blast making them. I used overlays and brushes. I'm just getting used to using brushes (even made the ones you see on the papers!). There are so many things they are good for! The elements I have created for this kit will be coming up tomorrow. I must say, I love them. Some cute, unique things in there I think. I don't know. What I think is cute and unique may be ho-hum to some of you. I guess I'm still giddy that I am actually creating my own kits now. I tell ya, from where I was 6 months ago to where I am now...it's amazing. I wish I had more time to devote to this. Maybe someday when I'm quicker, I will. But for now, it's may spare time hobby. I love to share all I've done with you guys so you'll get my best work and my worst work. So, just throw out what you don't want to use. And if you like my stuff, keep coming back! Oh, and tell others!

On that note....here are the papers!


You can download them HERE

5 comments:

Lisa said...

The papers are beautiful, I love the colors and patterns and can't wait to see the elements!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Lizzerd said...

very pretty - thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great papers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!