Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm back! (With a freebie too!)

Hello all! I'm back from our weekend trip to Toledo. It was very nice and exhausting. I'll tell more about it after I get a good nights rest. I've been on the computer all night trying to finish up my next kit. I think you're going to like it. I think I have the paper making down pretty good, now I've been working on the quality of my elements. I've tried some new things. I hope you enjoy. I'll have it for you PROBABLY tomorrow. I won't promise but I'll try my hardest to get it done. For now, I will leave you with a QP freebie.

This QP I made from Nana's "Monkey Business" kit. I hope you all enjoy it. As always, leave some lovin...it really helps keep me going and makes my day. xoxo


You can download the QP Here.

4 comments:

caz38 said...

WOW! This Qp is gorgeous.
Thanks Shawn.
Welcome Back...
Carol

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

KK & WS said...

thanks for the sharing. I love it! It goes well with my girl's photos...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing.