Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sunshine Sweets MEGA MEGA MEGA freebie kit!

"Welcome to the Sunshine Sweets 1st Annual Easter Egg Hunt!" The Sunshine Girls (and surprise... we've added a Mr. Sunshine to our little designer group) hope you enjoy our newest collaborative freebie "Sunshine Sweets".

In the spirit of a traditional Easter Egg hunt we've decided to send you on a little, and VERY easy, hunt for our freebies! Simply click on my egg and download my freebie... inside your download will be my portion of "Sunshine Sweets" along with the link to the blog of another Sunshine Girl (or guy! LOL) just follow that link and click on THEIR egg...their download will contain the link for the next blog... and so on and so on...

Oh! and what would be an Easter hunt without the GOLDEN EGG?? Somewhere during your hunt, you will download the Golden Egg, this link will take you to somewhere where you've NEVER been before, someplace NEW and VERY exciting!! This new place will have a great surprise for you (and only you, our loyal egg hunters)! This surprise will also contain a link that will help you continue on your hunt until at last your journey brings you back to my little blog... where your hunt will be complete!

No hurry...all of our links will be active for plenty long enough for you all to find your eggs, crack them open and enjoy your sweets in time for Easter! So, get busy...have fun and have a great Easter!!!

Please click on my egg to download my portion and the link to the next egg!





33 comments:

KrisG said...

Woohoo! Thank you! I can't wait to see what's inside... I love egg hunts! Thank you

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

WOW - how exciting!! Thank you all for your wonderful talent and taking the time to share with us all!! Hugs!! :)

Mia said...

Mahalo Shawn!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

THIS IS SUCH FANTASTIC FUN!! THANK YOU SO MUCH & HAPPY EASTER!!

nancypinct said...

Great elements - love the overlay and the grass filled with easter eggs! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

This is such a wonderful idea and I can't wait to open my "egg." Thank you so much.

Angela in NC said...

Wooo Hooo!!...Thank you for sharing this beautiful portion of this huge generous kit!!...I can't wait to collect all the parts!!..Thanks again for your kindness and generosity in sharing!...Happy Easter!!!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Anonymous said...

Awesome, thank you for doing this!

Anonymous said...

You gals are amazing!!! You sure do know how to spoil us.......and we love it!
Thank you so much for your contribution to this fabulous kit!! I really appreciate your time, efforts, talents and generosity. You are so very, very thoughtful.
~~~Big Hugs~~~
~Bethany~

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this great collaborative freebie. I love it. Happy Easter !!!

Margie said...

Thank you so very much! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot...
happy easter

Karen M in FL said...

Thanks for your contribution. This has been fun.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for participating and sharing with us in this fun Easter egg hunt! :)

Melissa said...

Thank you for your wonderful contribution to the Sunshine Sweets kit!

Anonymous said...

This is my 1st hunt, very excited. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I especially love the grass element.

Annabella said...

My sincere thanks for your portion of this wonderful Easter Egg Hunt!! I haven't had this much fun in a long time!! May you and your have a very Happy Easter!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful contribution to this fabulous kit Shawn :-) Happy Easter to you and your family.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your FANTASTIC part!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SSSOOO Much for this great kit!! I love your style!!

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

grambie said...

WOW, so wonderful to meet you and receive this beautiful Easter Holiday kit. Love the eggs and the fun associated with this holiday hunt. It is fabulous to get all these beautiful eggs as we venture from one blog to the other. Thanks for your willingness to share of your talent with us, and me for the first time, in spite of your family or other responsibilities. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

Myxi said...

Well, I can't believe there are no comments here. I'm absolutely tickled pink to be able to download this awesome collaboration kit from all of you wonderful designers. Thank you so much. :)

Shannon said...

Happy Easter! Thanks for much for sharing! :)

Kim said...

Thanks for making this great free kit.

Nicole said...

Thank you for your part of this wonderful collab kit!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, no comments!!! Thank you so much for creating this:) DIGINAN

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your lovely part to this huge collaboration Easter kit!!

verabear said...

Thank you! :)

Amanda said...

You've been tagged!! check out my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup pour cette trés jolie Quick page, à bientôt