Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Love, Actually...is....HERE!!!!

Okay...so, we've all been hinting around for the past few weeks but now you all know....

The collab girls that brought you the "Whimsical Wonderland" MEGA FREEBIE kit are at it again. This time around, we concentrated on Valentines Day. We are doing it a bit different this time. We're all putting our links up today (Thurs. Feb. 7th) so that you can visit each blog in one day if you'd like. Remember, this will be another popular download so if you can't get through to 4shared, try again. The links will be up for a LONG TIME so don't fret. We hope you enjoy.

And without further delay...here are the wonderful girls who are contributing...please make sure to leave some love on each blog so they can see that their hard work wasn't in vain.


First off...here is my link:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/5607903/9373b4b5/Valentines_Kit.html

I hope you enjoy it! I'm so sorry there is not a preview...I just moved from PA to MI and my computer just got unpacked last night after being away for 2 weeks so I'm a little behind. I guess you'll just have to be surprised! :)





And here are the rest of the links...



http://www.sugarplumpaperie.com/



http://ellielash.com/blog (This is also her new digiscrap store...so take some time to look around. She's got some AMAZING stuff!)



http://templates-n-more.blogspot.com/



http://perfectlyimperfectamanda.blogspot.com/



http://flergsblog.blogspot.com/



http://webdesignzbykristi.blogspot.com/



http://scrappingaddiction.blogspot.com/



http://polkadotplum.blogspot.com/



http://digitalscrapbookgrapixs.blogspot.com/







We really hope you enjoy this amazing freebie! It truly IS a MEGA kit!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be great!! Thanks!

Mollie said...

Thanks so much for your share of this wonderful collab kit...can't wait to see what's inside! I'm sure it's beautiful:)

mhsalgado said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful collab kit! You all are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your part in this beautiful kit!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

OMG - you ladies RAWK!! Thanks so much for your part of this fabulous kit!! :)

grannymike said...

Wow! Thanks to all of you ladies for this wonderful gift. What fun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this fabulous kit!! And welcome to Michigan!!! Don't you just love our crazy weather???

stephanie said...

I cannot open this on my Mac (it does not recognize the .rar extension) - do you have any suggestions??? Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all so much!
I really loved Whimsical Wonderland! And now you all made a fantastic Job again with this amazing big Valentine Freebie!
Thanks again and again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for being part of this collab. Y'all are the best and have this down to a science. I very much enjoyed Whimsical Wonderland and I can't wait to see the surprises in store in this download.

Congrats on the move and hope you settle in nicely.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful contribution to this great kit!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to MI--I'm close to Ann Arbor. Crappy time of year here! Thanks for taking the time to participate with this great kit!

Susan said...

Thank you so much for your contribution to this fabulous kit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much and good luck unpacking!
virginiajen

Steph said...

Thank you for the kit and WELCOME TO MICHIGAN! You got here just in time for the crappy weather (otherwise known as every day, lol). ;)

I'm not sure where abouts you are in our great state, but if you need any help finding your way around, you're welcome to email me. =]

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Scrapmuch said...

can't wait to unzip it alL! Thanks so much

Unknown said...

Love surprises (well most anyway, LOL). Thank you for taking time to participate and share in the middle of your move.

Anonymous said...

I am just downloading and can't wait to see what it looks like. Many thanks to and the other girls for doing this. And to think of putting the file up first thing after moving, wow, that is dedication. Thanks so much and good luck in your new home.

Nicole said...

Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for being part of this fab kit- and for sharing your time and talent! I can't wait to open the file and see all the goodies!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Kathryn's Blog said...

Im sorry, but I cant open this. My system doesnt read .rar Is there anyway that you can have this as a .zip file instead?

Thanks so much!

verabear said...

thanks, we don't mind the mystery :) hope you're settled in now

the mama said...

I haven't even seen any of the kit yet but I am sooo excited to download it! You gals are amazing! Thank you! :)

~HS said...

This was the first time I have been to your blog (and just love what I have found). I read through and saw the posts about zipping and rar files. I use Winrar and my version is free. It does have a limited time on many of its features but it still zips and unzips for me. Winrar is what I use when I want to add a password to the file I am zipping. Winrar gives you the choice to use rar or zip when compressing. Also, ACDSee can open a zip file then you click and drag the contents without using an unzip function. Lastly, when I zip up my files, I open the folder in Windows Explorer, right click on the folder needed to be zipped, chooose send to and compressed file and Windows zips it for you. Everyone has their little ways to deal with zip files but I never see anyone mention using what came with your computer - Windows. If I were you, I would put a little text box in your sidebar about ways to unzip because really, rar files are no big deal since it is very easy to get a program that unzips them.

Anonymous said...

thanks for this fabulous kit. I love it! all of the sunshine girls work. this is a very nice collab kit. hoping there is more to come. I just can't get enough of this, you guys really rock!

ruby

grambie said...

Thanks for leaving the link available for the Valentine Kit, Love Actually. It is just fantastic and I know I will enjoy using it although Valentine's Day has past. It is so perfect for any romantic or that once-in-a-lifetime event. I was reading on a blog and they mentioned that one of the Sunshine Girls was sick and unable to blog. If that is you, I wish you a speedy recovery and know that my prayers to you and your family are true. This is my first visit to your blog. There are so many wonderful blogs available, and by chance I came across the Sunshine Girls. So glad that I did. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO