Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tiled papers...any good tuts?

Hello all, sorry I've been MIA for a while. This move has got me busy and I don't have the energy at the end of the night to do ANYTHING. I am getting ready to start my new kit though and have a question.

I use PSPX and have NO IDEA how to tile an image to make a 12x12 paper. In other words, I have 1 graphic I want to use but don't know how to make it show up on the paper in rows/columns etc. Does anybody know how to do this or can you please point me in the direction of a good tut? I know it's probably pretty easy but for the life of me I can't figure it out. THANKS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not familiar with your program but if it will help...in the program I use I select the object or picture and 'Control D' for duplicate, then it has the option 'tile cover'.

Ellie said...

Hi Shawn! I think if you have the image open you can look in your pattern styles in your materials palette and find it there and when you use the fill tool it will just automatically fill your 12x12 with a tiled image.

Did that make sense? lol

Anonymous said...

You can either have the image open in PSP or you can save it to your Patterns folder. Click on your foreground in the Materials palette and choose pattern. If you have the image open in PSP, it will the the first choice when you choose Patterns. If you have it saved to your patterns folders, look for it by its name in the patterns. Flood your canvas with the pattern. You can adjust the scale and keeping flooding until you've got the size that you like. Hope that makes sense. :)